About Peter Miller
Dr. Miller is a neurospine surgeon certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery.
He is also a member of:
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- AANS/CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Medical School: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Internship: University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Miller was a faculty member at the Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery's 2019 Forum in Las Vegas, NV. He is shown here teaching attendees.